Need your content edited? Full websites copy, articles, academic documents, or anything else you can think of, I can do it.
What you’ll do:
- Tell me what you’re working on and the type of edits you need
- Set a deadline when you need your edits completed by
- Send me a partial or fully-completed draft or document in a Google Doc (MS Word is ok)
- If you have certain focus areas, comment on them so I know what to prioritize
- Let me do my magic without you intervening
What I’ll do:
- Draw up an invoice to track time spent per document/assignment
- Edit based on one of three (or all) package components below
- Send you your document with full corrections, changes, and suggestions
Editing is broken down into three separate components: comments and suggestions, proofreading, and copy editing.
- Comments and suggestions: providing comments, examples, and suggestions for improving writing without directly editing written content
- Proofreading: fixing grammar and punctuation issues only
- Copy editing: improving style, flow, formatting, and accuracy, including (but not limited to): rewriting parts of the text, adding missing information, and/or deleting text that sounds out of place or informal depending on audience
Editing is charged on a per-page basis depending on the choices made above. If the content exceeds a certain page limit, you will be charged as a flat fee at a reduced rate from that of standard page-by-page cost. The above editing types can be combined for the full experience as each component has its own cost. All three combined is the best and least costly value for your money.