Writing and editing services are offered on their own or as a package deal, either on an hourly or per-project rate.
Tutoring services are offered on an hourly rate only, and open to all ages and experience levels, from corporate professionals in any industry to college/graduate/PhD students – and even elementary and high school (K-12) students.
To inquire about any service offered below, please fill out this contact form.
Writing: creating web content for companies, individuals, or students
- Content writing: blog posts/articles for your business blog on any topic in any niche
- Copywriting: web copy, including landing page and demo page copy
- Academic writing: essays, research papers, literature reviews
Editing: email submission editing; three types offered
- Proofreading: fixing grammar and punctuation issues only
- Comments and suggestions: providing comments, examples, and suggestions for improving writing without directly editing content
- Copy editing: improving style, flow, formatting, and accuracy, including (but not limited to): rewriting parts of the text, adding missing information, and/or deleting text that sounds out of place or informal depending on audience
Face-to-face tutoring: in-person, 1:1 tutoring sessions at a local, public location (e.g. a coffee shop)
- Academic or professional writing
- Practicing public speaking or mock interviews
Online (remote) tutoring: remote, 1:1 online tutoring sessions
- Communicate on a shared document via Google Docs
- Video chat via Zoom, Hangouts, or Skype
English language tutoring: 1:1 tutoring either in-person or online
- Academic or professional writing (resumes, cover letters, applications)
- Interview practice, public speaking, learning to speak informal English
- Practicing reading, pronunciation, and vocabulary skills
- Comprehending or completing homework assignments